- Play Full Demo
Label: Sample Magic
Live bass sounds from SM studio…
Organic, punchy and musical bass riffs and phrases from an all analogue signal chain and studio-grade players. SM Studio is back in business with funky disco riffs, old-school walking bass, raw slapped leads and more between 120 and 124bpm ready to drop into your latest project. Combine with the processing rack for Ableton - programmed from high-quality multi-samples for instant studio funk.
Racks for Ableton Live 9
Bass Guitar Sampler Instrument
Custom bass riffs, straight from your DAW...
- Hammer Ons > Switch to hammer on mode and switch up your playing style.
- Pluck Level > Pick out the plucks, and add definition to your sound to cut through the mix.
- Drive > Gritty drive for a nastier sound...
- Chorus > Fat and wide chorus for extra stereo interest.
- Filter Enveloper > Inject some serious P-funk vibe into your bass sound with the fully tweakable filter enveloper. Parameters for envelope amount, intial frequency and resonance amount puts you at the controls of the mothership...
- Re-amp > Seamlessly glide through a range of amp styles - from mid-range scoops, all the way to dirty metal tones.
Bass Processing Rack
Add some additional vibe to your audio loops and recorded bass riffs. Includes the same processing options as the instrument rack, but with added Bass Boost! Pump up the low end with surgical EQing and parallel saturation for a fat bottom end.
Loops & One Shots > Just loops and shots for the non-Ableton user.
Just Loops & Shots. 138 x 24-bit Wav files // 48 x Apple Loops // 48 x Rex2 files.