- Play Full Demo
Deep House Chords & Stabs
Label: Sample Magic
Fat stabs and classic keys.
Iconic house stabs and deep melodic shots for retro chuggers and future classics. Over 200 analogue and rare hardware/digital synths have been painstakingly sampled, processed and re-sampled again for authentic old-school organ hits, lush FM keys, dusty rhodes and thick textured polysynths. Bundled with a custom processing and selector kit for Ableton Live 9, this is one deep house collection you don't want to miss.
Please Note: This pack contains chord samples and Ableton racks only. Other sounds in the demo are taken from SM64 - Dusty House, SM74 - 90s House, SM White Label - Retro House & SM Studio - Disco & Funk Bass.
Racks For Ableton Live 9
Chord Instrument Rack
A custom chord Instrument Rack for quick auditioning, playing and processing of chord samples.
- Chord Selector > Choose from a wide selection of 104 chord samples, all stretched over 4 octaves. Sampled wurlis, old-school rhodes and a range of synthetic sounds can all be found in this easy to use, one-dial function.
- HP/LP Retro Filters > Analog modelled filters for quick sound sculpting, with a touch of drive and instability thrown into the mix for vintage analogue feel.
- Grit Flavour > Add some authentic deep house grit to your sounds with the 'Grit Flavour' dial. Choose between 'Clean', 'Re-amp', '80's Sampler', 'Vinyl', 'Tasteful Saturation' and 'Smashed' options.
- Spatial Flavour > Pulsing all the way up to cosmic spatial effects. Go mild with basic auto-panning or enter a new dimension with wild chorus and flange fx!
- Dub Flavour > Simple slapbacks, dub echoes and modulated chains all feature in the dub processing section.
- Reverb Flavour > From short and snappy rooms, to cavernous bunkers over 6 custom reverb settings can be tweaked for depth and impact.
Sample Editing Tools:
- Sample Reverse > Re-purpose your chord stabs by using the sample reverse tool. Ideal for melodic risers and esoteric pads.
- Velocity > Volume > Add more depth to your sequence by dialling in some volume modulation to your velocity.
- Stereo Spread > Add stereo interest with the Stereo Spread dial. Dial in some width to add stereo interest to your mix.
- ADSR > Basic Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release tools for shaping your samples.
Want to process other areas of your mix? Pull in the Processing Effects Rack for adding different flavours to drums, vocals or any other aspect of your mix. The 'Chord Selector' parameter has been replaced with a 'Creative EQ' dial, for quick sonic mangling.
Samples Only > Just Deep House Chords and Stabs - for the non-Ableton user.
Just Samples and Sampler Formats. 207 x 24-bit Wav files // 4 Sampler Formats for Kontakt, NN-XT, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack.